Find new ways to use virtual events
With experience and the right tools behind you, you can stride confidently into new arenas, open doors to new markets, elevate and expand your reputation.
- Expand your reach Launch new products, conduct demos and identify sales opportunities - without spending hours looking for cheap flights and hotels.
- Capture new leads Using the capabilities of social media marketing, reach larger audiences targeted to your industry or program and capture lead information, weighted scoring based on custom questions makes hot prospects easy to identify.
- Grow your influence Elevate your professional expertise - and capture new clients - with informational web seminars.
“Portfolio is the backbone of our successful web seminar production process for three key reasons: extraordinary attention to detail; superb organizational skills, and excellence at communication. "
JD Solomon, editorial director, Professional Media Group
- Interact with social media Register on Facebook, publicize on LinkedIN, live-Tweet key points from your event. Reach a mobile audience where they are most comfortable.
- Train your staff Online training programs keep your staff up-to-date on new procedures or systems. Recorded sessions help you develop an online training library to help new hires hit the ground running.
- Do more for less Save the airfare, the restuarant bills, the hotel reservations, the time lost sitting in airports. Maximize the result; minimize the cost.